Metal utensils have long been popular in India. Copper, brass, and bronze utensils have Ayurveda significance. According to Ayurveda, these metals are excellent cures for a variety of ailments such as anemia, diarrhea, inflammation, and so on. As a result, using brass and copper kitchenware is still widespread in India today. Brass is used for cooking, serving, and consuming meals, and even storing drinking water. Pital metal is also known as Brass in English.
Brass is a yellow-colored alloy that is made up of two metals: copper and zinc. It is made up of 70% copper and 30% zinc. Petal is the Hindi word for it. Copper and zinc both have qualities that help to heal certain ailments in the human body, and brass is a rich source of both of these metals.
Brass Utensils for Your Kitchen:
- Brass Kadai: The Pure Brass Kadai is tin coated on the inside. The Kadai has pure brass handles for convenient handling and transporting. The brass kadai is made from high gauge thick brass metal. It is a deep pot that may be used to cook, stir, or fry any form of food.
- Brass Plate: Pure brass plate with exact spacing and raised edges. It may be used to serve appetizers, curries, rice, and so on. Eating meals off this Pure Brass Plate would be extremely advantageous to one's health.
- Brass Pot: Round pure brass water pot with a hammered design. Water kept in a metal jar boosts strength and immunity. It boosts hemoglobin levels and enhances the overall quality of your skin.
- Brass Masala Box/Spice Box: The Brass Masala storage box has 7 set boxes and a brass spoon. These spice boxes will be coated with Tin, often known as Kalai coating. This is a multi-purpose storage box that may be used to hold spices, mouth fresheners, and other items that can be placed on the dining table. It is necessary for every kitchen.
- Brass Patila: Brass Tope, also known as Brass Patila, is tin coated from the inside. The top is protected with a Stainless Steel Lid. Brass Kalai Tope absorbs heat, allowing meals to stay hot for longer.
- Brass Glass:
- Brass Pressure Cooker
- Brass Dinner Set
Cleaning: Brass is a metal alloy composed of copper and zinc. So, over time, brass interacts with open air or oxygen, becoming oxidized or tarnished and sometimes becoming black or green. Here are some tips to help you keep your Brass items in good condition.
- Pitambari Powder is the most effective and traditional method for cleaning brass goods.
- Vinegar and salt can be applied and cleaned, or the brass object to be cleaned can be soaked in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- A mixture of lemon and salt may be rubbed on the product to clean it, and salt can be replaced with baking soda.