- Package Content: Antique Brass Stool with Elephant Legs
About the product:
- Brass Stool is an Antique model that is supported by three elephant legs.
- This Brass stool or Brass Chowki is designed with floral art along with elephant-shaped pillars to get an elegant look adding to its beauty.
- Ideal to be used as a multi-purpose stool to place Urli with flowers, flower vase on it or can be displayed empty as a home decor due to its antique look.
- The elephant symbolizes good luck, wisdom, and prosperity and hence the presence of elephant design on any product is considered to give prosperity.
- It is hard enough and is unbreakable. It is especially used during poojas or special occasions like marriages, housewarming functions, etc.
- A perfect choice for someone interested in Antique products.
- It is a suitable gift item for any occasion, especially housewarming functions.
Product Size: 5, 6.5 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.