Package Content: Antique Brass tortoise diya
About the Product:
Antique Hand Carved Pure Brass Tortoise Diya
- Brass Oil lamp in a bowl shape with 1 wicks holder attached over a Brass tortoise which faces towards north.
- Pure Brass diya is carved intricately with fine details.
- The tortoise is a symbol of longevity, protection, support, wealth and prosperity.
- This will make a beautiful décor, peaceful ambiance and as per Vastu Shastra it will bring harmony, long life, and wealth in your home.
- The good quality of the material provides protection against easy breakage of the product.
- A brass Tortoise also signifies good luck so it can also be a unique and thoughtful gifting idea which your dear ones would love !
Size: 3.5 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda