Package Content: Brass Antique Bajot Stool with Lion Legs
About the product:
- Brass Stool is an Antique model and comes along with three Lion Legs.
- This Brass stool or Brass Chowki is designed with floral art along with Lion shaped pillars for an elegant look.
- Ideal to be used as a multi-purpose stool to place Urli with flowers, place a flower vase on it.
- The lion is the symbol of courage and personal strength hence the presence of lion design is considered to bring positivity.
- It can also be displayed empty as it is a perfect home decor item due to the Antique look it has.
- An add-on to the collection for someone interested in Antique Home decor items.
- It serves as a perfect gift item for any occasion, especially for housewarming functions.
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.