- Package Content : Brass Bell
- About the product:
Handcrafted Pooja Bell made up of Pure Brass
- It is Carved intricately with fine details.
- The good quality of the Brass material provides protection against easy breakage of the product.
- The sound of the Brass bell is considered auspicious which welcomes divinity and dispels evil.
- Brass bell is often used in pooja or other hindu rituals.
Product Size: 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 8.5 Inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.