Package Content: Ashtok Brass Chain | Pital ki Chain | Keychain Brass | Key Ring
- About the Product:
- The Chain is made up of Brass and comes with twisted patterns from top to bottom.
- This Brass chain is also called a roller chain that is sold as a bundle.
- Ideal to be used as a swing chain for hanging diyas, hanging picture frames in the living room, hanging baskets of flowers, or hanging any type of swing.
- It has high tensile strength and resistant to corrosion with a long life to serve.
- It gives an antique look to the frames or ideas attached to it, due to the Glossy finishing it has.
Product Sizes: 12 Inch and 24 Inch
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.