Package Content : Brass Devdas Diya
- About the product:
- The word devdas refers as servant of god,because of this referce it know to be enlightened in several pooja rituals.
- This Devdas Deep Carved From Brass Is Truly looks classy
- According to Hindu beliefs, lighting diyas brings the light of knowledge into our lives.
- In Hindu rituals, lighting diya is considered auspicious and also mandatory
- use It As Akhand Diya For Puja Rituals, Religious Ceremonies Or Simple As A Home Decor.
- So, Make Sure You Lighten Up Your House With This Devdas Deep
Product Size: 2.5, 2.8 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.