Package Content: Brass Diya with Designer Handle
About the product: Hand Carved Pure Brass Diya with Antique finish
- Brass oil lamp with 1 wick holder and beautiful design carved intricately with fine details. All the minute details on the Brass lamp are hand-carved.
- The brass oil lamp has pedestal support that keeps the diya above from the ground
- It is a common belief in people that when the lamps are lit with oiled wicks, Goddess Lakshmi bestows her blessings. The lamp and its lights emit and generate a positive environment.
- A lit Brass oil lamp not only provides light but also keeps the air around it pure, keeping bacteria/ mosquitoes at bay
- Traditional Brass oil lamps are used as a symbol of purity, blessings, and divinity.
- This brass diya will also add a charm to your home decor, pooja room, or temple.
- It can also be a unique and thoughtful gifting idea which your dear ones would love!
Size Of the Product: 8.5 inches Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after some time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixture can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.