- Package Content: Brass Diya with Designer Handle
About the product: Hand Carved Pure Brass Diya with Antique finish
- Brass oil lamp with 1 wick holder and beautiful design carved intricately with fine details. All the minute details on the Brass lamp are hand carved.
- The brass oil lamp has a pedestal like support which keeps the diya above from the ground
- It is a common belief in people that when the lamps are lit with oiled wicks, Goddess Lakshmi bestows her blessings. The lamp and its lights emits and generates a positive environment.
- A lit Brass oil lamp not only provides light, but also keeps the air around it pure, keeping bacteria/ mosquitoes at bay
- Traditional Brass oil lamps are used as a symbol of purity, blessings and divinity.
- This brass diya will also add a charm to your home decor, pooja room or temple.
- It can also be a unique and thoughtful gifting idea which your dear ones would love !
Size Of the Product: 7 inches Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.