Package Content: Gold and Silver Plated Brass Cup-Saucer Tea Set
- About the Product:
- The Cup-saucer tea set is made up of pure brass. To give it a fancy look, it is silver coated in between. The silver Coated part is engraved with beautiful design.
- Pure Brass tray also adds up beauty to the Tea set. It ensures easy handling of the cup-saucers and helps in better serving of tea/coffee.
- As Brass is a thick metal, your beverage inside the cup stays hot for a longer time.
Bone China or ceramic material cup saucers are cliché, adapt this beautiful Set of Brass Cup-saucer tea set which makes a great impression on your guests or family.
- This Tea Set has a unique and rich look. It can also be used as a home decor item in a showcase or it is also perfect for gifting it to your dear ones on several occasions.
Items: Tray, 6 Cups and saucers
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.