- Pure Brass Pot / Brass Ghada is made up of Pure Brass.
- It is used to store water and easily maintainable.
- It is available in different variants such as 6 Liters, 8 Liters, and 10 Liters.
Health Benefits Of Brass: It increases strength and immunity. It also helps to calm burning sensation and aggression and also increases the count of hemoglobin.
HOW TO USE: Water is to be stored in the Brass pot needs to be consumed when needed. However, it is advisable to drink one or two glasses of this water daily in the morning before brushing. This especially helps in proper digestion and strengthens bones in the body.
Procedure to Clean: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after some time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
1. Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the Brass items.
2. Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
3. Lemon and salt mixture can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.
THINGS TO BE AVOIDED: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Legal Disclaimer: As all products are handcrafted, sizes may differ. All mentioned dimensions and weight are approximate.