Product Content: Brass Hammered Kadai
- About the Product:
- Pure Brass Kadai in hammered design.
- The hammered design on the brass patila distributes the heat evenly, it makes the food taste better.
- It is a deep vessel which makes it easy to cook, stir or fry any type of food in it
- Utensils made up of Brass are easy to clean compared to other metal utensils.
- Food tastes good and better when cooked in brass vessels. The natural oils released while cooking in these best brass utensils adds a completely unique flavour to the food.
An added Advantage of Cooking in brass utensils is that; it prevents abdominal infections and intestinal ailments to a great extent.
Capacity: 1.5 Liter , 2.5 Liter , 3.5 Liter
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.