Package Content : Brass Kapoor Diya
- About the product:
- Diya holder with open cut space where u can see the lighting diya ,on the top of the holder kapoor bowl is there to store camphor balls along with lid.
- Star and swastik symbols are engraved on the surface of the kapoor diya
- Camphor lamp is used in homes, office or factories as it purifies the atmosphere
- An elegant & beautiful home decor idea as u can place it anywhere in home.
- Place the Camphor / Kapoor Lamp at any place in your home or office and burn for around 3 to 4 hrs. on regularly.
- Camphor Lamp can also be used in puja rooms, in shops, offices and healing rooms.
An ideal gift idea for anniversary gifts housewarming ceremonies
Product Size: 5.5 , 6 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.