- Package Content: Brass Lantern With Diya
About the product : Traditional designed Pure Brass Lantern Diya
- Pure Brass diya with a wick holder is placed inside the brass lantern
- The brass lantern has high quality glass, unlike regular glasses, it would not crack even after repeated usages
- Brass lantern has a handle on the top so that you can carry it easily and it can be hung anywhere in your room. It also has a small opening door through which diya can be easily removed or placed.
- Brass Lantern diya, when enlightened has increased clarity and emits brighter light that will spread all over the room.
- Brass lantern Diya is safer than an open flamed diya and can be used even when the fan is on.
- The existence of light means the non- existence of darkness and evil forces that spreads positive energy as it symbolises wisdom and prosperity.
Product Size: Inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.