- Package Content : Laser Rose printed Brass Pooja Plate
- About the product:
- Pooja plate is made up of a Brass sheet and comes with a Rose laser printed design.
- This print is completely a floral design with a Glossy mirror finishing over it.
- Ideal to be used during Poojas to offer prayers and keep necessary pooja items in it.
- As a part of Indian tradition, this plate brass plate can be used as Aarti thali to welcome guests, or during rituals.
- Due to the floral design and the Glossy finish it has, this brass pooja plate can be used as a home decor or can be gifted for any occasion.
Product Size: 8, 9, 10 Inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.