- Package Content : Meenakari printed Brass Pooja Plate
About the product:
- Pooja plate is made up of Brass sheet engraved with Meenakari work covering the edges of the plate as well. The print designed on the plate is floral design Green and Gold while the rest of it are Red enamels.
- Meenakari work is famous for colored enamels work on a metal object. It is extensively used in Bridal Jewelry as engravings on the ornaments are coated with these Enamels
- Ideal to be used during Poojas or Pooja mandirs ( In-house temples ) to keep pooja items on it.
- Special occasions like Marriages , housewarming functions, or any rituals are found using this Plate for different purposes.
- Due to the Glossy finishing it has over the plate, this is a perfect gift item occasions like marriages and any such traditional functions.
Product Size: 12 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.