- Package Content : Meenakari Red & Blue designed Brass Pooja Plate
- About the product:
- Pooja plate is made up of Brass sheet and engraved with Meenakari work that includes symbols like shubh, labh etc.
- Meenakari work is famous for colored enamels work on a metal object. It is extensively used in Bridal Jewelry as engravings on the ornaments are coated with these Enamels
- This Brass plate is dominated more with Red and Blue colored enamels adding a classic look to it.
- Ideal to be used during Poojas or specials occasions like Marriages. It can also be used to keep pooja items on it in Pooja Mandirs ( in-house temples).
- This Brass plate comes with a Glossy finishing due to which it is the best gift item to be presented on any cultural or traditional occasions like Marriages, housewarming functions etc.
Product Size: 12 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.