- Package Content : Meenakari Red Flower design Brass Pooja Plate
- About the product:
- Pooja plate is made up of Brass sheet engraved with Meenakari work with symbols like shubh,labh and the center of the plate comes with a Red flower of this Meena work.
- Meenakari work is famous for colored enamels work on a metal object. It is extensively used in Bridal Jewelry as engravings on the ornaments are coated with these Enamels
- It comes along with a Glossy finishing and Red color dominates in the plate adding attractive look to it.
- Ideal to be used during Poojas or can be used to store Pooja items in Pooja Mandirs (in-house temples).
- Due to the Mirror glossy finish, this can be a perfect gift item or return gift item for any occasions preferably Marriages, housewarming functions , rituals etc.
Product Size: 10 Inch
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.