- Package Content : Brass Meenakari Shubh Labh design Pooja Plate
- About the product:
- Pooja plate is made up of Brass sheet engraved with Meenakari work having symbols like Shubh, Labh, Om, Swastik handcrafted on it.
- Meenakari work is famous for colored enamels work on a metal object. It is extensively used in Bridal Jewelry as engravings on the ornaments are coated with these Enamels.
- Ideal to be used during Poojas or specials occasions like Marriages. It can also be used to keep pooja items on it in Pooja Mandirs ( in-house temples).
- Due to the glossy finishing it has, it can be used as a gift item for any cultural or traditional occasions like marriages, housewarmings etc. We can choose this product as a give away ( return gift ) for any occasion.
Product Size: 12 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.