Package Content: Mughlai Design Brass dinner set
- About the Product:
- Pure Brass dinner set in 6 pieces including 1 Plate/Thali, 3 Bowls, 1 glass, and 1 spoon
The Big plate has raised borders around it. It is suitable for serving Rice dishes or appetizers.
- Three bowls are suitable for serving yogurt, curries, and daal.
- Glass for serving water, cold drink, or buttermilk.
- A Delightful way to enjoy your complete Indian Meal in this beautiful Brass Dinner Set.
- This Brass Dinner Set is also perfect for gifting it to your dear ones on occasions like marriage.
Material: Pure Brass
Items: 3 Bowls, 1 Plate, 1 Glass, 1 Spoon,
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Cautions: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.