Package content : Brass Murukku Maker Sancha
- About the Product:
- This Brass Murukku maker is made with Brass which is otherwise called as Brass chakli maker
- Ideal to be used for preparing Indian snacks like Chakli, Farsan sev etc. Besides it is used as idiyappam, pan cake maker.
- This Murukku maker comes with different jaalis or discs used to make snacks in different sizes and shapes.
- It comes with a handle on the top that is rotated to get the output required.
- On regular basis this product can be cleaned with water immediately after the usage, whereas once or twice in a month can be cleaned deeply with pitambari powder.
Material: Pure Copper
Item : Murukku Maker Sancha
Manufactured/ Handcrafted in India.
Caution: Copper Metal is reactable to acidic natured liquids, so avoid using Harsh chemicals or Harsh Scrubbers to clean any Copper Utensil.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.