- Package Content: Brass Peacock standing diya
About the Product: Hand Carved Pure Brass standing Diya with Antique finish
- Brass Oil lamp with 3 wicks holder and a peacock over the top of diya. The brass stand is molded in the shape of a flower.
- The brass oil lamp has a pedestal like the support that settles the diya stand perfectly on the ground and keeps the diya above from the ground
- The good quality of the Brass material provides protection against easy breakage of the product.
- The existence of light through Brass Diya means the non-existence of darkness and evil forces, spreading positive energy as it symbolizes wisdom and prosperity.
- This brass diya will also add a charm to your home decor, pooja room, or temple. Also, this product is perfect for use on festivals like Diwali, Navratri, etc
- It can also be a unique and thoughtful gifting idea which your dear ones would love!
Size Of the Product: 6.5 inches Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.