Package Content: Brass red sindoor box with big dotted design large size
- About the Product:
- Brass Sindoor box is made up of Brass and comes along with a dotted design over it.
- This product has Red colored Lacquer polish upon which dotted pattern is observed. Internal part of the box is made with Brass.
- Ideal to be used to store Sindoor, Haldi etc in Pooja Mandirs (In-house temples) or during poojas, rituals. It is an exclusively crafted product for an attractive look.
- It has a protective lid along with Brass Knob. The lid has a broad edge made of Brass.
- Due to the glossy look of the product, it is a perfect item to be gifted for any occasion or as a give away ( return gift )
Sizes: 4 inch
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.