Package Content : Brass Red sindoor box with dotted design
About the product :
- Brass Sindoor box comes with dotted design over it made of Brass and covered with Red lacquer polish .
- This sindoor box comes along with Brass protective lid and a Brass Knob over it. Internal part of the box remains Brass.
- Ideal to be used for storing sindoor, haldi etc during auspicious occasions. This product is exclusively crafted to bring an elegant look to it.
- Often seen used during poojas, any rituals, marriages, housewarming functions etc as return gifts or can also be gifted for dear ones on the same occasions.
Capacity: 2 inch , 3 inch , 4 inch
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.