- Package Content: Brass Red Sindoor box in narrow stripe design
- About the Product:
- Brass Sindoor box is made up of Brass along with Red Lacquer polish. The dotted spots on the Lid and Stripe design on the box is made up of Brass
- The internal part of the box remains Pure Brass. It comes along with a protective lid and a knob to hold it.
- Ideal to be used for storing Sindoor used during Poojas or any rituals. This sindoor box is considered sacred during these occasions.
- This product is handy , easy to maintain and clean.
- This kumkum box is considered cost effective gift item or return gift for festivals, marriages, housewarming etc
Capacity: 2, 3.5 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.