Package Content : Brass Rose Diya
- About the product:
- The edges of diya has been digitally cut in the shape of rose flower.
- This type of diya has been used in Diwali for centuries
- These can be placed anywhere to enhance the beauty of interior decoration.
- It has 1 wicks and sufficient space for oil that can last for few hours
- It is used in hindu temples and pooja rooms for lighting and prayer purposes
Antique finish handcrafted home decor,Makes a wonderful gifting option for Wedding and Anniversary Gift
Product Size: 2.5, 3 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.