Package Content: Brass round sindoor box with base
- About the Product:
- Brass Sindoor box is made up of Pure Brass with a pedestal support to hold the box.
- It comes in a traditional shape with attractive glossy finish on it. It also has a Protective Brass lid with Brass Knob over it.
- Ideal to be used for storing Sindoor in Pooja Mandirs (In-house temples ) or during any rituals & poojas.
- Due to the glossy finishing it has, this Sindoor box is the best gift item for any occasions like festivals, marriages or housewarming functions etc. It can also be a give away item ( return gift )
Sizes: 2, 3 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.