Package Content: Brass Sindoor Box in black color
About the product:
- Brass Sindoor Box or kumkum box is made with Pure Brass and comes with Black Lacquer polish. Dotted pattern made up of Brass can be observed on the box.
- The internal part of the Box remains Brass. It comes along with a protective lid and a knob to hold it.
- Ideal to be used for storing Sindoor during poojas or any other rituals.
- This product is handy and easy to maintain. Sindoor box is considered to be holy or sacred during any occasion.
- A perfect gift item or return gift for any occasions like festivals, pooja, housewarming or marriages etc.
Product Size : Medium
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.