Package Content : Copper and Brass Lotus Diya
- About the product:
- Copper and brass Leaf lotus diya deepak with brass Stand
- It is a double layered diya the upper layer is made of brass and lower one is made of copper.
- Attractive designs and high quality materials are used in these diyas
- Make your festive days more colourful by decorating your home with these spiritual diyas
- It is used in hindu temples for lighting and prayer purposes.
- Diya is used during Indian festive occasions like Diwali and Navratri.
- Add more elegance to your Pooja rituals.
- Perfect for Puja mandir and as Home decorative item
Product Size: 4 , 5, 6 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.