Package Content: Designer Antique Brass Urli with Diyas
About the Product: Antique Pure Brass Urli with Diyas at the side ends and engraved with Flower and peacock design
- Brass Urli is in the middle surrounded by beautiful antique work
- This Brass Urli has a beautiful and unique appearance. The minute details are carved and handcrafted.
- With its antique charm, it can be a great collectible or showpiece in your living room or balcony.
- Brass generates a Divine sound that helps purify the environment and the premises.
- Fill the Brass Urli with water and add fresh flowers for a gorgeous addition to your table setting or float a few tealight candles in it to light up your space.
- Embellish the appearance of your Hotel Lobby or add an ethnic touch to your home decor with this beautiful Brass urli
- To enhance the fragrance in your home, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil or rosewater to the water in the Urli.
- Brass Urli will be the centre of attraction of your decoration on any events or functions.
- Urli can also be gifted on occasions like weddings, Diwali, house warming ceremonies, etc.
Product Size: 13 Inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.