Package Content : Double Layered Lotus Brass Diya
- About the product:
Pure brass doubled layered lotus Diya
- Diya is used for lighting lamp using the oil and cotton wicks
- At all the auspicious events by lighting the lamp to create a spiritual atmosphere
- This is mainly used in Diwali and on other festival occasions
- Double-layered lotus flower is tapered the diya holder with a center spike,where we can dismantle and clean different parts of Diya
- The lotus flower also symbolizes purity, prosperity and beauty in Hindu religions.
- Best for wedding and other home function return gifts.
Product Size: 5 , 6 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.