- Package Content: Brass Parat in engraved design decagon shape
- About the Product: Parat / large plate made up of Pure Brass in a decagon circular shape.
- Beautiful flowers design has been engraved on the Brass Parat. This attractive brass parat will add a charm to the interiors of your kitchen.
- The big brass plate has raised borders to occupy the ingredients properly and it also ensures easy, spill- free mixing.
- Brass parat is made up of heavy gauge and it is highly durable.
- It is a Brass utensil which is essential in every kitchen
- Brass Parat is mainly used for preparing dough for chapati
- Brass parat has a large flat surface for easy mixing of ingredients. It can also be used for serving a full meal with bowls on it.
- Moreover, Brass parat is often used in several ceremonies of marriages like ring finding ceremony, placing the gifts inside it and offering it to the bride, etc.
Product Size: 16 to 20 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
- Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
- Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.