Package Content : Flower designed Gold and Silver plated Brass Bowl
About the Product:
- Brass Bowl comes with an engraved floral design over it. This product is delivered inside a red colored gift box.
- Ideal to be used for serving fruits, dry fruits, mouth fresheners, etc. This bowl can be used in Pooja Mandirs (In-house temples ) to store Pooja essentials.
- A perfect serve ware on your dining table to serve delicious snacks.
- This bowl is Gold and Silver plated and it comes along with a pedestal support that can hold the bowl firmly. This brass bowl is unbreakable.
- Due to the glossy finishing on the bowl, it can either be used as a home decor on the table or can be a cost-effective gift for any occasion.
Capacity: 5 inch
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Cautions: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.