- Package Content : Ganga Aarti
- About the product:
- Ganga Aarti is a 5 layered Brass Diya or Brass lamp made up of Brass that can fit 51 wicks. It has a long handle attached to the bottom level along with pedestal support.
- This product has a special significance during Ganga Dussehra where river Ganga will be worshipped. It is beautifully handcrafted to perfection.
- Multiple aartis can be burned at once ( 51 wicks at once ).
- There is a single medium-sized Brass Diya at the top of the Ganga aarti that is bigger in size compared to the ones in all the layers.
- It adds more elegance to the rituals offered in Pooja for lightning purposes and considered a mandatory item during this occasion.
Product Size: 18 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.