Package Content : Gold Plated Peacock Designed Copper Pot
- About the Product:
- Brass water pot is gold plated and has a traditionally engraved peacock design handcrafted on it. It has variants that differ in the capacities. It comes with a beading or folded edge.
- Brass pot otherwise called as Brass Ghada is used to store water on a daily basis or to store water during Pooja or any kind of ritual. It is especially used during marriages for Ring ceremony.
- Water stored in Brass water pot makes the water pure without any impurities and hence storing the water overnight is preferred to make the water pure.
- Due to the glossy finishing it has over the surface, this Brass pot can be used as a home decor or can be gifted for special ones for any occasion.
- It has a firm base to withstand the weight of the pot along with the water stored in it.
Material : Pure Copper
Capacity: 2 Liter ,4 Liter , 6 Liter , 7 Liter
Manufactured/ Handcrafted in India.
Caution: Copper Metal is reactable to acidic natured liquids, so avoid using harsh chemicals or Harsh Scrubbers to clean any Copper Utensil.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.