Package Content : Gujarati Copper Water Pot | Copper Handa
- About the Product:
- Copper water pot comes with Glossy finishing and a traditional Gujarati Ghada shape. It comes with beading or folded edge.
- It is available in two variants that is based on the capacity it can hold.
- Ideal to be used to store water and consume on a daily basis or the water can be used for cooking purposes.
- Water is preferred to be stored overnight which makes the water pure by killing the bacteria present in it.
- Tip: It is advisable to consume the water stored overnight, even before brushing the teeth
Material : Pure Copper
Capacity: 2.5 , 5 Liter
Manufactured/ Handcrafted in India.
Caution: Copper Metal is reactable to acidic natured liquids, so avoid using harsh chemicals or Harsh Scrubbers to clean any Copper Utensil.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.