- Package Content : Hammered Brass Lotus Diya
- About the product:
- Add a beautiful handmade Hammered brass diya to your home
- Lotus leaves of the diya are Hammered in a proper way which look classy
Brass diya with double layered hammered leaves is tapered the diya holder with a center screw ,where we can dismantle and clean different parts of Diya
- Supported brass stand is there for diya,can be settled easily on floor
- Brass diyas are used as permanent fixtures in homes and temples
- Can be used as a decor item for the living room
- It is a wonderful item for lighting and decoration at Festive times and to brighten up your house
Product Size: 5 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.