Product Content: Hammered Copper Handi with Glass Lid
- About the Product:
- Copper Handi is made with Stainless steel and copper along with a Hammered design and Glass Lid over the Handi that keeps the food hot for a longer time.
- Glass Lid has a Brass knob to hold the lid firmly. Hammered design is preferred as it distributes the weight, air and heat evenly across the utensil.
- It is a perfect Indian Serveware product and gives an antique look due to the glossy finishing it has. This product has low maintenance due to the presence of Stainless Steel.
- Ideal to be used to store and serve cooked food. Ideally suitable to serve food on the dining table for your guests. It is especially used to serve Biryani in restaurants termed as “Biryani Handi “
- It is available in different variants that differ in their capacities to hold the quantity of food. This product comes with Brass being Yellow color, Copper in Red, Steel in Silver making it a multi colored utensil.
- Food stored in Copper utensils are considered healthy as the agent “Collagen” in the copper strengthens body muscles, bones and skin etc. Overall immunity in the body will be improved
Material: Pure Copper
Capacity: 800 ml , 1000 ml , 1200 ml
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.