Package Content: Hammered Copper Kettle
- About the Product:
- Traditionally designed Pure Copper Kettle.
- Copper Kettle is made with Brass Handle and brass nozzle. The Brass handle is separately screwed to the Copper Kettle for making the handle non- heatable.
- Copper Kettle is tinned from inside or has kalai which makes it perfect for cooking and preparing tea on domestic gas stove.
- Copper is a good conductor of heat, hence a copper utensil will take less time for preparing your food when compared to other metal utensils. It will also keep your tea/coffee stays hot for a longer time.
- Copper Kettle can also be used as a serving kettle
- This Copper Kettle is also perfect for home decor because of its unique and elegant look.
- Pour a perfect cup of tea prepared in Copper tea kettle at your upcoming high-tea party!
Material: Pure Copper
Capacity: 0.5 Litr ,1 Litr ,2 Litr ,7 Litr
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.