Package Content: Hammered Stainless Steel Copper Serving Bucket
- About the Product:
- Copper Bucket comes with Stainless steel and Copper along with a handle attached to both sides , used to hold the Copper serving bucket.
- This is ideally used to serve cooked food ( preferred occasionally ) and often used regularly in hotels to serve food.
- Copper handle present is used to hold the bucket safe when the food is hot, without having to feel the heat.
- Food stored in the Copper serving bucket is healthy due to the health beneficial characteristics of the Copper metal.
- It is a perfect Indian serveware that is available in different variants based on the quantity it can hold.
Material: Pure Copper
Capacity: 800 ml , 1000 ml , 1200 ml
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.