Package content : Pure Copper Hammered Jug
About the Product :
Copper Jug is made up of Pure Copper and comes with a Hammered design . It has a beading or folded edge .
- This Hammered Copper Jug has handles to hold and comes along with a copper lid as well to protect from the dust
- Ideal to be used for storing water and can be consumed on a daily basis. Water stored for more than three hours can kill the bacteria , so it is preferred to store water overnight in the Jug and consumed in the early morning hours.
- Water heated in this Copper Jug retains the heat for a longer time compared to any other utensil
- This Copper Jug comes with a mirror glossy finishing and hence this product can also be gifted for any special occasions
- Hammered Copper Jug is so attractive that it can also be used as a Serve ware on the dining table .
- Due to the characteristics of the Copper metal, any Copper Utensil has a long life and can be maintained easily
Tip : It is advisable to consume the water stored overnight, even before brushing the teeth
Material: Pure Copper
Capacity : 1.5 Liter, 2 Liter
Manufactured/ Handcrafted in India.
Caution: Copper Metal is reactable to acidic natured liquids, so avoid using Harsh chemicals or Harsh Scrubbers to clean any Copper Utensil.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.
Test 1: Apply Lemon Juice over the Copper product all over and then Rinse it in the water for a while. Then take it out from the water, rub it with a cloth. If the product turns reddish pink then it is Pure Copper.
Test 2: Take a mixture of Table salt and Vinegar, apply it over the product. This result in the formation of Hydrochloric acid which changes the surface of the metal to Greenish color, then it is a pure copper product.
Magnetic Test: Pure Copper when comes close to a pure magnet will not show any effect, hence it can be considered as Pure Copper.