Product Content: Handmade Gold Plated Designed Brass Pot
- About the Product:
Pure Brass Pot with attractive gold plating done on it.
- The gold plating on the brass metal prevents it from getting oxidized. It ensures less maintaining and easy cleaning of the Brass Pot
- Kahmiri design work with keen details has been embossed on the gold plated Brass Pot
- It has round sides and a wide mouth. Hence this brass pot can also be used for ring ceremonies.
- It is a perfect interior home decoration product. Place it in a showcase in the drawing room or on the corner shelf of kitchen.
- Its attractive look will make a great impression on your guests or family.
- Gold Plated Brass Pot can also be used for fetching, storing and drinking water from it. Water stored in a brass vessel increases strength and immunity.
- Gold Plated Brass pot can also be gifted on several occasions like marriages.
Capacity: 6 Liter ,8 Liter , 10 Liter
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.