Package Content : Leaf Shaped Brass Diya
- About the product:
Create a peaceful ambiance in your puja with this brass Diwali Diya
- Even after Burning for long hours this diya does not get heated up.
- It is efficient in emitting brighter light and is safe for use compared with open-flamed diyas.
- The borosilicate glass composition used in this diya makes it extremely durable and crack resistant
- This can be used on a daily basis
- Pital ka diya is very attractive and worth purchasing for personal use or for gifting
Product Size: 3 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.