Package Content: Lord Vishnu Footprint Copper Shatagopam
- About the Product:
- Copper Shatagopam is made pure copper
- Shatagopam is well known as shatari
- It is engraved with lord vishnu’s mudra on the bottom surface of the shatari and at the top of the shatagopam lord vishnu's footprints are embossed.
- This is mainly used in the temples
- keeping shatagopham on the head is the ritual which is nothing but God giving his blessings to the devotees.
- An ideal gift item for Temples.
Material: Pure Copper
Product Size: 6 Inch
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.