iPackage Content: Peacock Framed Brass diya
About the Product: Hand Carved Pure Brass Diya with Antique finish
- Brass Oil lamp with one wicks holder and 3 peacocks making a frame like structure to the diya.
- This Beautiful Brass Lamp is enlightened using a cotton ball.
- The brass oil lamp has a pedestal like support which keeps the diya above from the ground
- The lamp and its lights emits and generates a positive environment.
- The good quality of the Brass material provides protection against easy breakage of the product.
- This brass diya will also add a charm to your home decor, pooja room or temple. Also this product is perfect for using on festivals like Diwali, Navratri, etc
- It can also be a unique and thoughtful gifting idea which your dear ones would love !
Size Of the Product: 5 inches Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.