Package Content: Peacock Hanging Brass Diya with bells
About the Product: Hand Carved Pure Brass hanging Diya with Antique finish
- Brass peacock hanging diya with 8 wicks holder , 8 brass bells hanging below the holders and 1 brass chain with hook to hang the diya
- This brass diya depicts two beautiful peacocks dancing above the enlightened diyas which represents joy and happiness.
- Brass Peacock symbolises Vision, Royalty, Spirituality, Awakening, Guidance, Protection, & Watchfulness.
- Enlighted Brass Diya signifies purity, goodness, good luck and power.
- This Hanging Brass oil lamp, when hanged to the roof will brighten and beautify your home, pooja room or temple. Also this product is perfect for using on festivals like Diwali, Navratri, etc
- It can also be a unique and thoughtful gifting idea which your dear ones would love !
Size: 3.5 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda