Package Content : Plain Brass Choupala
- About the product:
- Brass Choupala is made up of Brass with four different sections attached using a Brass handle in between to lift the entire product.
- Ideal to be used for storing kumkum/sindoor, haldi in Pooja Mandir (In-house temples)
- It is also used as serveware to serve kitchen powders, chutneys, pickles etc on the dining table. Generally found using in Restaurants or hotels.
- It is used as both serveware and as a storage box. It adds an elegant look to your kitchen or Pooja Mandir.
- Due to the glossy finishing it has, it can be gifted for occasions like housewarming, marriages or poojas etc.
Product Size: 4 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.