Package Content: Pure Brass Gampa | Mixing Bowl
- About the Product:
- Brass Gampa is made up of Heavy Gauge Pure Brass with curved bottom and beating at the edge. It has variants based on the capacity it can hold. It comes with a beading or folded edge.
- Ideal to be used as Brass mixing bowl for cake batter, preparing the dough and a serving bowl on the dining table as well.
- It serves as a perfect Brass kitchen essential used on a regular basis. It is easy to handle and maintain as it is Jointless.
- Due to the Glossy finishing on it, it can also be used as a Home decor item or a gift item for any occasion.
- Brass Gampa is a perfect Indian Kitchen storage essential with an elegant look serving both the purposes as a home decor and a kitchen essential.
Capacity: 3.5 Liters,4 Liters,4.5 Liters
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.