Product Content: Pure Brass Handi
- About the Product:
- Pure Brass Handi with round sides and thick base.
- Brass handi has traditional design and it is moulded with no joints.
- It has a thick, wide base which covers a large area for maximum heat conduction and ensures food is cooked evenly and quickly.
- Brass is a thick metal because of which food remains hot inside it for a longer time.
- Together with cooking, Brass Handi is also ideal for serving curries, Rice or Biryani.
- Utensils made up of Brass are easy to clean compared to other metal utensils.
Capacity: 1 Liter , 2 Liter , 2.7 Liter
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.