Package Content: Pure Brass Pot
- About the Product:
- Pure Brass water filling pot with straight sides, flat bottom and round wide mouth.
- Brass Ghada has thin lines engraved in it for a tight grip and easy handling
- It has a beautiful traditional look because of which it is often used for decorating the interiors of homes.
- Pure Brass Pot is also used in certain marriage pooja rituals.
- Moreover, drinking water stored in a Brass Pot provides immense health benefits.
- Best brass utensils prevent abdominal infections and intestinal ailments to a great extent.
Capacity: 1. 7 Liter , 2 Liter , 2.7 Liter
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.